Sunday, July 9, 2017

7 Bitter Sweet Korean Songs that Could Make You Cry a River 2017


1. Rap Monster & V - 4 O'clock

One day, I wrote a long, long letter to the moon
But that moon would not be brighter than you


I don't know what to say at first. It's like my soul is also singing even though I cannot understand it cause I can feel the emotion of the song. When I started hear Taehyung's voice it moves me. His deep husky voice makes me fallen into the song. Also Rap Mon's both rap part and sing was so amazing. This song absolutely added to my favorites. I always feel I miss something I didn't miss every listen this melody. Categorized as heartwarming lullaby.

2. Kim Jong Wan (NELL) - Memories of That Day

Memories of you fall again, 
I remember those days that I placed over there
If only I could go back to those days

Have you ever seen Korean drama Suspicious Partner? I recommended that one. This song is one of the themesong. Ah, I love the love story of the villain in this drama. Yes, murderer loved someone too. Hearing this song reminds me the scene when Hyunsoo (the villain) sat and cried cause he remember the girl he loved. Actually i feel like he's the good person in the past. He's the victim in his own story, so that he's being a murderer. For the one who sing this song, Kim Jong Hwan, he's from Korean Indie Band, Nell's vocalist. I know this indie band and all of their song is great!


3. EXO - Promise (mentioned this song due to EXO's comeback :'')


But do I deserve to be loved by you?
You who has always been waiting for me
You who embrace me with your arms


Ah, EXO. This band always has a way to make me falling in love. PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL:" Reminded by OT12, right? Honestly, I'm into EXO when they already 9. But I can feel their emotions--their full and truly heart. Lay, the only chinese member exist, made this song. Isn't that an evidence? Oh okay, this is 2017. Night changes. EXO is nine-members group, and they're already complete. Perfect, happy, safe and sound. All finally moved on. But the great memories with the three ex members was enough to make us crying over and over again on this song. I never knew a broken promise would be so beautiful. :"

4. Kwon Jin Ah - Wanna Be Her

I’m dreaming again that I’m her
I wanna be he
r, for the sad you


Thought it was a song about a girl who want to be his-used-to-be-lover's love. But it's definitely not. About a girl who want to be someone else to make her boyfriend happy again. Yeah, sounds like they're not in healthy relationship. Kwon Jin Ah knows how to deliver the feel of a young woman who is still confused about two importan things, life and love. Realistic, heart-breaking, chills all- around. If you like this such lullaby, you should find out her other song. Her voice's slay!

5. Blackpink - Stay


Don’t ask why it has to be you
Just stay with me (maksa bet dah:")

The scenestealer rookie's song, “Stay”, with its folksy sound and dynamic instrument by acoustic guitar and harmonica, is my favourite out of Black Pink’s releases so far (pretty love Whistle but it's like thousand times I play that song so I get bored with the real 'whistle' xD). Blackpink has a good mix of voices, but most fall within a lower range, which the song brings out beautifully. Even the lalalalala part is so great. The girls sing amazingly, of course. Rose with the dinamic pretty voice, Jennie with more strong matured voice. Jisoo's pure magnificant voice and Lisa's slow-amazing rap. Oh, it's more like I'm trapped into this than stayed :"

6. Rose - If It Is You

Even though there’s no way you’ll come to me
Even though I know you’re looking somewhere else
I don’t think I can let go of you

Yep. Yep. Yep. This song is belong to Jung Seung Hwan as theme track of K-Drama Another Oh Hae Young, one of my favorite drakor (akronim korean drama in Indonesia). I recommended that drama sooooo muchhh. Even my bestfriend loves that drama too. But I can'thelp to love Rose's version because her voice so unique. She sang this on variety singing show, King of Masked Singer for the first time. Like a pro, right?  At last I fall deep and deeper.  One day I played this song before sleep and my tears just falling down. Hiperbolic.

  7. V.O.S - Time

Back to the time you did not here
Please waking me up from this dream
Scattered all like dust


The power of vocal group could you feel through whole song. Indescribable emotion will haunt you until the end of the line. What can I say.... Like i'm daydreaming in the time I personally lost my precious love, then I want to wake up no matter what cause I really don't want to that dream will scattered like dust. As in the lyrics, exactly. Remember someone said that love is all about timing. You can't deny, can you? Just a song that is really good in breaking listener's heart, supported with the vocals that are pretty mesmerising. *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment