Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Journal of 2014: December [page 365 of 365]

source: here
I always love december, holiday inside, and the new page will come, with the new thing!^-^

Personal life: 

    • H-1 UAS and I didn't go to school. Went along to my brother's proposal. Met my (soon) sister in-laws. She's beautiful :D
    • There was an asdfghjkl classmeet after uas.
    • Hppybrthdy, Lila. Thanks for the night.
    • Hppy mami-days. 
    • Took a holiday program in Pare, just threes. Got some friends from different town, too. Amazing week, by the way:p even I got sick in few days hehe.
    • Pray for air asia.
    • Spend the last 2014 in Malang. New year, with new book. 
    • With you, too.
    Movie I watched: 
    • I Hear Your Voice
    • Barfi!
    • Reply 1997 (re-watch)
    • Assalamualaikum Beijing

    Books I read: 
    • Catatan Kaki
    • Jatuh Cinta Adalah Cara Terbaik Untuk Bunuh Diri (best read, horror inside!!!^o^)

    Song I heard too much: 
    • Rossa ft. Afgan - Kamu Yang Ku Tunggu
    • One Ok Rock - All Mine
    • Lyla - Bernafas Tanpamu
    • Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

    Quotes of the Month:

    "If you did something stupid, it means you're stupid. But if you did it twice, it means you're in love."

    Random pict:
    When I was 1th
    Si ntikss ewii~
    Lafffffffff<33333
    Night at the smasa. Horror hmzzz

    Si imut wandaaa^o^



    Hasil dari ngumpulin uwang retjeh setaun:p
    Another december, 2 years ago.
    H-beberapa jam tahun baru\'o'/
    Malang, 2015.
    Okay okay, that's all my last journal of 2014. Glad for me to write that far, to share with you, Strangers. 

    2015 is gonna be though year for me. Any 'goodbyes' inside. Be setronggg, Aida! Thnkyou.


    aidaff.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment