Thursday, November 26, 2015

Keep Holding On


When the world say, "give up". Hope whispers "Try one more time."

There is no loser in this world, surely. There just a people who decide fall apart instead waking up. "The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” -Elisabeth Kubler 

I want to be strong. Indeed.
I want to be stronger. 

And for now, I am not. I am still weak. I act like I didn't have any consistency but the fact is same. Each night I put my head to my pillow, I try whisper to myself, I am strong. Isn't about ambition, it's all about
competency, consistency. And yes, a bit ambition. Every little thing accepted from our effort, isn't always beautiful, but it's just a beautiful ride :)

Remember; if Allah wants to, Allah will. Don't forget to pray, pray, pray. Cause nothing can dim the lights that shines from within. I am strong, just keep holding on.[]

Aidaff.
The last friday, November 2015.

Fridays element: 









No comments:

Post a Comment