Saturday, June 7, 2014

Why Don't You Hear?

Source: here | Edited by me:)
Wind blows from west, hits your gloomy face
Moving your black light hair
You, sit quietly with your handphone on, hearing your favorite song
You ignore anything, include the whining noise of train
Your eyes just stucks on something dark behind
Yes, you've been enslaved by the past

You don't even know there was me behind
A stupid girl, who can't take my eyes off you
A silly girl, who keep trying to glow in the dark, yes just for you
A foolish girl, who never tired wishing you to hear

In fact, you've been undermined by your bitter memories
Different from you, I don't even mind all of them
I just trying to let them passed by like a river flows to an estuary
But why for you go a step forward seems like passing a thousand thorns?
Listen, I just wanna save you from your-own fear as I can

It might be difficult, but can't we even try?



Dedicated to my friend who always roaming around always looking down at all...
8th June, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment