Saturday, June 7, 2014

Journal of 2014: Wonderful May!

Source: here | Edited by me:)
Hello.. It's time to post May journal.
Late but better than never, right? :p

Personal Life:
  • Participated kartinian smasa for the first time, absolutely.
  • Went to Padangan w/ slime. Nice trip, btw.
  •  Started like rock band-- I even could sleep well after hear rock song. 
  • Found a new paradise around school.
  • Done the Isra Miraj event.
  • Done the drama. *I didn't enjoy the drama, my cast sooooo bad*
  • First MGS, Partido Clasico! The first time ever I saw famous band for live, So7!
  • Walked 16 km, Bojonegoro - Dander.
  • Picked my sister from Surabaya. Selfied in front of gramedia too.
  • 16th birthdaaaaay... Wait a year again for SIM:D 
Movie I watched.
  • Mimi.
  • Just Mimi. I'm very very busy:p
Books I read:
  • Daun Yang Jatuh Tak Pernah Membenci Angin
  • Menjadi Selamanya
  • After Rain
Song I heard too much:
  • 5SOS - The Only One
  • My Chemical Romance - Cancer
  • Bon Jovi - It's My Life
  • 1D - Half a Heart
  • Saybia - Second You Sleep
  • Train - Drive By
Random Picts

:p



ITS



First reading drama text.
Feel bored. Friday selfie.

Hello, Dander!
Guess who?
Lovely.
Designing.
She is crying :( what a pity!

Isra miraj yuhu
Light vs dark
Stand still.
Another  life.
Feeling so fresssh. That day is my birthday.. 

Help the librarian :D
Thankyou.
Something called jemuran.
Twilight.
Partido clasico! | Fyi, that pict taken by me at 1st June. Midnight w/ SO7!
What a wonderful May!
See u next time :D

ps: Excuse my bad english. At least, I've tried :D

No comments:

Post a Comment