Friday, July 8, 2016

My Best 10 BIGBANG Song

10. BIGBANG - KOEWOKIKASETE

 

I'm not sure to make Koewokakikasete in 10th place cause too beautiful. Tragicly beautiful. Another blending Japanese and English (just a bit). Six passed years isn't that enough.

9. LOSER




Knowing this song from my friend, he's very in love with this song. Including desperate lyrics but that's make this track so life. No Bigbang, no... definitely you're not the loser. :(



8. TELL ME GOODBYE



Another ballads which can break your soul immediately. The only Japanese word I know is  aishiteru... Perfect lullaby I think :\

7. LOVE SONG



I hate dis love song, I HATE DIS LOVE SONG!!!

6. LET'S NOT FALLING IN LOVE




This catchy song make my friends moving their hands. So fresh and bright but the lyrics.... ugh. I'm not sure for not loving bigbang after this HIHI.

5.LIES



I'm so sorry, lies, for nicely sits in fifth of mine.

4. HARU HARU (DAY BY DAY)


Catchy and didn't make hard noise. Infinity challenge, my favorite variety show, do a parody of this song. That version so good too! I recommended you.

3. IF YOU


The most mellow song of theirs. This song didn't has any official MV. My most favorite lullaby honestly.

2. BAE BAE


 Bae bae (baby) is very unique, weird, and good. One of the most popular song of Bigbang's but full of meaning. I think not everyone can listen this song. In the MV there's just suitable for 19 aged person or more. So, think wisely!

1. BLUE


YESSS. Here the numero uno! I don't know why I love this song.... listen please, then you'll know the reason. Maybe whole number VIP out there will choose song which more electric like Fantastic Baby or Bang Bang Bang, but I don't really like that kind of electric :( So, this the most my favorite song of this group yeay!

I'll do another preference of other group like Beast. Eh... but, actually, I just listening to this two "B" Band. Bigbang and Beast xD I'm not fans by the way.... just a nice listener of theirs hihihi.

So, that's my opinion. Where's yours? I'm living and waiting in comment below yeorobeun^^

4 comments:

  1. Ya ampun list nya exactly the same with mine :D cuma urutannya aja nih yg beda hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasih komennya ya Mbak Elsa. Kalau boleh tau yang paling disuka apa nih? Hehe

      Delete
  2. Eyes nose lips gak masuk ni? Kesukaanku tu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaa.. ini kan aku ngomongin lagu whole bigbangnya sendiri. Kalo lagunya yongbae mah suka2 ajaa.. banget malah. Eyes nose lips, wedding dress, that XX. Tapikan ga semua personil punya lagu solo :(

      Delete