Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Journal of 2014: September, the Loneliness

Source: flicr
"September kali ini, aku sendiri, berjalan, bergelut dengan sepi di Bojonegoro yang luas ini."

Personal Life:

    • Interviewed my dad for prakarya's task; biogas observation.
    • Participated my 2nd SKI Basic Taining for a days. 
    • Batik Jumput's time.
    • Made a short story for bahasa Indonesia's task. 
    • My book parcel was arrived. Thankyou parcelbuku.net
    • Mum and dad leaving me to Hajj. Take care{}
    • Stayed in my budhe's house. Don't ask why. Don't ask how.
    • Got more sacrifises from a rumor that there's the killers who cost someone for 'tumbal'. 
    • I knew him. 
    • UTS.
    • Went to Menilo for hunting photo.
    • Started know NET. media channel
    • I'm lonely...
    • Lonely. 

      Movie I watched:
      • The Fault in Our Stars
      • Running Man ('pengusir sepi')

      Books I read:
      • Apa itu Cinta? 
      • Robohnya Surau Kami
      • Petir

      Song I heard too much:
      • Deli Spice - Chau Chau
      • Michael Buble - Home (i miss my home sooo muccch)
      • My Chemical Romance - Cancer 
      • 5SOS - Amnesia
      • Daughtry - September

      Random Picts:
      Biogas dan papi
      Biogas 2
      Ntikss
      Make over Olan Surilan.
      Selamat berlalu, Senja..
      Not p.
      Ehem.


      Akhirnya datang jugaaa.
      D-1. 

      Friday selfi:D


      So, that's my loneliness... Not at all. Cause it's not enough.
      Never enough.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment