Thursday, April 14, 2016

Korean Song I Love Recently: 2016 The Newest

Hello, it's me. I never stop listening a music recently. Especially korean song. Warning included to all my viewers who didn't really love korean song, korean drama, etc\. Above is my gulity pleasure, so, if same to you, I'm glad too ;)

Let's start sharing!

1. Gummy - You Are My Everything [Descendants of the Sun OST Part 4]


I really love this song. Sounds perfect with beautiful melody. I know this from the serials umm, I think in episode 3. This song reminds me of 2014s famous soundtrack 'You are my destiny'. Hihi :)

2. Mad Clown and Kim Na Young - Come Again [Descendants of the Sun OST Part 5]


Serial Descendants of the Sun has two main couples This song is officially for the second couple which I prefer, Seo Dae Young and Yoon Myoeng Joo.


3. Kim Feel - Walk To The Sky 


Never didn't love Kim Feel's voice.


4. As One - Happy Feat Kingen of Phantom (Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-Gi OST)


Falling in love? You should hear this song. Romantic, indeed. It has rap part which combined perfectly with As One's voice. Aw. The serial drama is good too.

5. Jun Hyo Seong - Find Me (Feat. D.Action)


A bit energic and sensual, hmm. But really, it will make your feet shaking haha. ^^

6. Jisu - Hold On [Marriage Contract OST]


I love serial Marriage Contract. No need to say the reason here, I will make a review of the serial soon. My favorite lyric: if there's no use to hold you, I will just follow you.

7. The Daisy - It Will be Fine [Heaven's Promise OST]


The least but still a ballad. Purrrrfect~.~



Ps: the song I will play every single night is the second. Perfect track. Okay, gbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment