Sunday, November 30, 2014

Journal of 2014: November, goodbye..

Source: here
Personal life: 

      • Papimami finally home. 
      • Participated at islamic gathering with arnada as delegation of smasa *cieh*
      • Made some donuts from limbah tahu w/ ma friends.
      • The 'coming soon' project well done. But I'm not satisfied at all. 
      • Happy 4th anniversary, Kaum High!
      • Aqiqah my 2nd nephew, Ihsan.
      • Tragedi solid.
      • Someone told me her dreams about him.
      • Went along to mami's arisan and then I met a 'cute' snake and selfied with him (just my foot)
      • Partcipated a beauty class with bila. 
      • Bbm naik, heee.
      • Teacher's day on 25th November.
      • Voly horaaay,
      Movie I watched: 

        • Very Ordinary Couple
        • Secret Love Story (best watch!!)
        Books I read: 
          • Antologi rasa (re-read)
          Song I heard too much: 
            • One Ok Rock - Wherever You Are
            • Ra. D - Something Flutters
            • Take Care of My Heart
            Quotes of the Month:

            "Cinta sejati akan menemukan jalannya meski dengan kedua mata tertutup."

            Random Pict:

            Waiting....
            Khanunnnn.










            And then, hello Desember. ^^

              No comments:

              Post a Comment