Sunday, November 2, 2014

Journal of 2014: October, The Starter


I love October.
Even I missed my parents so much, in October I got a lot of new thing.



    Personal Life:

    • The peak of lonesome to my parents. Hjdshjsdhksjdsjadujandjsdnjisjdx.
    • Honestly, I got some lessons of life. Especially to live independently, to be savers, and not too depend on the others.
    • I began to realize that I have had a strange feelings. Like? Love? I don't know how it feels, still. 
    • Sholat Idul Adha at 2nd October in at-taqwa with the muhammadiyah. Cause that day, my parents was wukuf in Arafah. I went with Khanun. 
    • Moon eclipse on 8th October.
    • Went to budhe's house-indomaret-budhe's house-my house-indomaret-budhe's house. And so it goes. Too tired.
    • 2.300 flowers. 'Kerja rodi pak Kadeni' :D
    • Duet quotes with Zulham
    • My lumia got accident. Cracked LCD.
    • Crying out of loud because a lot of reason beside my brother:'(
    • Bought new hp in tokopedia. Thanks mas udin wkwk:'D
    • Welcome, Muharram.
    • Got crazy with ski crew, day to Gebyar Muharram. Especially bilay.
    • Went to Naufi's house, also at Nglirip.
    • Goodbye Mr. Sulaiman, goodbye Mr. Puji.
    • New president.
    • D-1 my parents came to tanah air:D
    • Soooo buzzyyyy.
    Movie I watched: 
      • 500 Days of Summer (rewatch)
      • Timeline
      • Running Man
      • It's Okay, It's Love
      • Tetangga Masa Gitu Series
      Books I read:
      • Blue Romance


        Song I heard too much: 
        • Greenday - Wake Me up When September Ends
        • Michael Buble - End of May
        • Bromance - Love is...
        • Family of The Year - Hero
        • Wheesung - Road of Tears, For You
        Quotes of the Month:
        Kandang lebih baik diam daripada menjelaskan apa yang kita rasakan. Karena akan terasa menyakitkan ketika mereka bisa mendengar tapi tak bisa mengartikan.


        Random Pict:


        Begin.
        Budhe's.

        Buble time.



        Okay? Okay.

        Johan's
        Bukan preman.
        Waiting...
        Sabar ya mbeeekk'-'/
        Sunday selfie :D
        'Buku pengusir sepi'

        Bye :D

        No comments:

        Post a Comment