Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Journal of 2015: March :(


Tears, please stop.
Pain, please go.
Love, please stay.
But... won't you?

Personal life: 
  • Little bit bussier this month. 
  • Taf'al. Sooooo... tiring.
  • Organized a new project. Bismillah.
  • Happy wedding! :D
  • Happy birthday, Bu Umi! 
  • Happy birthday, Olan!
  • There was an invisible conflict intern slime girls. Resolved.
  • Met my second nephew for the first time, he's fresh from Saudi.
  • Opening liga smasaaaa, slime4? Jos, jos, jos.
  • My dad checked-in in rs aisyiyah. Get well soon, Yah.

Movie I watched: 
  • Healer
  • Today's Love
  • Ada Apa Dengan Cinta
Books I read: 
  • Lingkar
  • Blue Heaven

Song I heard too much: 
  • PSH - Love Is Like a Snow
  • Noah - Second Chance [album]
  • Ebiet G. - Camelia II
  • Keane - Everybody's Changing
Quotes of the Month:

"How do I say goodbye to someone I never really had? Why do my tears fall so endlessly for someone who was never really mine? Why is it I miss someone I was never really with? And why do I love someone whose love was never really mine?" 
-tamudarilangit

Random pict:
Ngalam '15







Get well soon!

@arnada_r
Fly high!
Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same..

From this month, I've learned something.. That, our life is like bicycle; ride it or fall from it. So do like the wheel of it. Sometimes on the top, sometimes on the very bottom and not least were trampled of that wheel itself. :))

aidaff.

No comments:

Post a Comment