Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Top 9: Korean Songs

Which one you like,asian song or west song?
To me, both of them are awesome. The most awesome, indonesian song. Hahaha. But for now, I would like to mention my top nine korean song. Why koreans? I don't know actually, but i bet i will make my other "My Top 9". Hihi.

1. Delispice - Confession

An old song that can make you throw back your time. Beside its deep meaning, it's slow and ear catching. Better if you hear after knowing the meaning of each sentence. Definitely enough!



2. Loveholic - If I Only Have You


I fall in love with this song at first sight haha. I love the voice, the melody, arragement, all of it! One fine day's soundtrack. Not an usual ballad song, it more than a tragic!

3. Davichi - Don't You Know


Davichi's strength is its power. I actually not really like Davichi's song, but this song was different.

4. Nell - Drifting Apart

Such as lullaby song. Slow, sweet, silenced. This song hold a very deep meaning, emotion of a failed relationship.

5. Nell - Good Night

 Nell is one of popular band in Korea. It's a band, not boy/girl-band. In this song, Nell show up how does a band like them survive in new era. Perfect.
  
6. Beast - Black Paradise
One of soundtrack of action movie that makes me addicted. In this song, beast such as a really band, not boyband. Hehe. One of beast's best song, even tough it's just a soundtrack of movie. Black paradise! 

7. Eye Candy - Wake Up
Eye candy! Actually, that's not real band. Just a band in a movie. A very great rock song. Can make you really really 'wake up'.

8. Lim Kim - Happy Me


Really makes happy? Mmmm.. I don't think so. Haha.
So crunchy!

9. Taeyeon - I Love You


Also sountrack of an action movie which is sung by Taeyeon, a queen of soundtrack. One of my favorite among her song. You will get more emotion if listen this song while watch the music video. Really really tragic. 

To be mentioned:
LeeSang - Tears
A very great song.


Okay, that's all my top 9 korean song (bonus 1:p) why 9? Because my mom said so hahaha. Im not really know what's my fav genre but I do really know what kind music that I like. I like a slow song, a blended slow and rock song sometimes sounds better. I'm sorry if you don't like either cause everyone has their own taste. :D




Related post:

No comments:

Post a Comment