Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Top 9: Cover Songs

Hi, there!
My top 9 for this time is about cover song. Why cover song?
Hmm.. Well, there's always a reason why'd we more enjoying a cover song. Though cover songs sometimes created accidentally or something and actually more take a very low budget then the original. 
A great song always has a cover. Agree?

1. Fix You -  Coldplay (Cover by Tyler Ward & Boyce Avenue)

I didn't say that the original song bad, both are awesome. Coldplay brings Fix You perfectly. But i do say that this cover also perfect! If you want to listen the acoustic version of fix you, this song highly recommended!





2. Mirror - Justin Timberlake (Cover by Our Last Night)

Rock version of Timberlake, makes this song special. No more sad but bitter enough. This song reminds me to One Ok Rock's song. Hehe. But yes, actually Our Last Night is an american hardcore band, formed in 2004! Woaaa.. More than a decade. I also like their other cover song, Habits (Love To).



3. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls (Cover by Sleeping With Sirens)


nother perfection from the masterpiece, Goo Goo Dolls. This song is very tender, sad, and cry-able. A perfect lullaby, btw.

4. My Immortal - Evanescence (Cover by Madily Bailey)

Truly immortal. Madilyn Bailey brings this song more more fresh. But still cry-able, hehe. I know it from my friends who is feel confused with the one he loves:p another perfection, there's a live performance of this 'Immortal' featuring Lindsey Stirling (a violin artist). Seek it on youtube or soundcloud!

5. Thinkin Out Loud & I'm Not The Only One (Cover by Sam Tsui & Casey Breves)

Let me pin up this awesome mashup! From a similar genre of Thinkin Out Loud and I'm Not The Only One. There's also incoheren tone, but hey, who cares? Both singer bring it greatly! A mashup of sad and romantic song. Sweet, right?

6. The Scientist - Coldplay (Cover by Tyler Ward & Lindsey Stirling)


Another best of Coldplay's. I love all-blended elements. The vocal, the violin, piano, etc!! There is a lot of this song's cover from various famous youtube singer, but I'd rather choose this song for my personal lullaby. Which ever I  brought up to my dreams hehe.

7. Use Somebody - Kings of Leon (Cover by Boyce Avenue)

Yup! The most popular male cover singer on youtube, Boyce Avenue. Don't ask why before you listen it on your own. Certitude, dude!

8. Hard to Feel - Nidji [aka. Hapus Aku] Cover by Migz Haleco

Try to belive, i'm look into your eyes~
Abit different from the others, Hard to Feel is cover song across languagesfrom Indonesian to English. So easy listening like the original song. But also has a similarity, that is the repetation. Hehe. Hapus aku -> hard to feel. So far, right? (indonesian only:p)

9. Flashlight - Jessie J. (Cover by FM Reset)

One of my favorite. I like the way FM Reset brings out of the real situation. RnB to Rock, maybe? Plus the very crunchy voice:p


Ok, that's all everyone. Hope you like my post. And as I bet to you, will be the other 'my top 9'. I will post if I have empty time of weeked. Though it's soooo impossible cause I'm in last grade now.

Peace be upon youuuu:))

aidaff.






Related post:

1 comment: