Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Song I Love Recently: (Korean) Soundtracks

I tend to like ignoring a track when I was bored or when I still love but there're another songs that are better to heard. Most of the songs I like comes from a soundtrack. I think a soundtrack has the primacy of regular songs do not have, the soul.

Therefore I would like to write some (South Korean) songs that I used to love or at least, songs that I didn't hesitate to hear (again) along the night. Some of my 'favorite', I mean. Hi hi hi.

1. Noel - Together [Reply 1988 OST]





2. Dindin- Memories [Cheo Young 2 OST]



3. K Will - Cold [Remember OST]



3. Minah & Minyuk - Do You Know? [Sweet Savage Family OST]



4. Soyou & Bother Su - You Dont Know Me [She Was Pretty OST]



5. Kim Feel - Ghost In Your Mind [Punch OST]



6. Acouctic Collabo - It's Strange With You [Discovery Romance OST]

 

7. Beast - Wihout You [Scholar Who Walks At Night OST]



8. Roy Kim - Pinocchio [Pinocchio OST]



9. Park Shin Hye - Love Is Like A Snow [Pinocchio OST]



10. Hyukoh - Little Girl [Reply 1988 OST]

2 comments: