Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Music I Love: The Rhytm of an Old Song

Hi, there!



The Classic - Me to You, You to Me

What makes you love this song?
I'm not sure about music, actually. It is so simple for me. I just love what I heard hehe. But, I'll answet it exactly. 
This song is one of soundtrack of my favorite movie, The Classic. This song plays in the most touchable scene. I called this song as tears catcher hehe. Sweet song but a bit sorrow. 
Did this song remind you about your past or something?
Exactly no. 

Shayne Ward - Beautiful in White



What makes you love this song?
It's very sweet. 
Did this song remind you about your past or something?
No.


Delispice - Chau Chau / I Can Hear Your Voice

What makes you love this song?
Mmm... If you're running man lovers, you mustn't have reason why'd you like. But, actually not running man that brought me to this song, but a drama (i forgot). This song only has one lyrics along, that's just "i hear your voice." Repeatedly. Epic!


Did this song remind you about your past or something?
Actually, yes. I won't tell you why :p 
ps: this song is as Running Man backsound too.

Surasee E. - Walk You Home
Walk You Home released at 2014. From a thailand movie. 

Delispice - Confession

What makes you love this song?
Reply 1997 brought me to this sorrow song. I bet this song is very popular in its era. A combination of sweet and bitter. A masterpiece!
Did this song remind you about your past or something?
Yaa.



Okay, that's all first. I will update this post if I remember any song i've heard some long or.. found another song in wonderland hahaha:p

No comments:

Post a Comment