Monday, May 5, 2014

Journal of 2014: Goodbye, April

Source: here | Edited by me:)
Goodbye, April.
Welcome, Mei. Well.

I would like to write some monthly journal. And start with April. It's too late but better than no, right? It is nothing for you, maybe. But something to me. Something that can make me learn:)

So, what happened in April?

Personal Life

  • Started love new genre; rock (alt. rock, pop rock, punk rock)
  • Replaced korean song list in handphone with west song.
  • Travelling around Tuban with my friends (slime girls) we went to Tuban Beach. But unfortunatelly, we got bad lunch. Very, very bad.
  • The first time in SKI meeting as coordinator decoration section. '-'9
  • Supported Slime FC on Liga Smasa for the first time. Yey! We included in the top 8 (among seniors).
  • Drenched when scout extra. It was rain, so terrible.
  • I started .....
  • Downloaded some awesome movies at idws. Especially animation in genre ( I decided that after watch Brave)
  • UN for SHS, welcome holidaaaay~
  • Hate geography task so much! Hidrosphere oh.... hidrosphere you confiscate my happiness this Month.
  • Went to Sendang Biru Beach, Sempu Island and Brawijaya University Malang for KIR observation. It was wonderful!


Movies I Watched

  • Brave, 
  • Pitch Perfect
  • About Time
  • Eternal Sunshine and the Spotless Mind
  • Love Clinique
  • Before Trilogy (Sunrise, Sunset, Midnight)


Books I Read
  • Jatuh Cinta Diam-Diam
  • Filosofi Kopi
  • Kau, Aku, dan Sepucuk Angpau Merah


Song I Heard Too Much
  • One Republic - Secrets
  • Taylor Swift - If This Was A Movie
  • HCR - Why Don't You Love Me
  • The Script - For The First Time
  • Park Bo Young - Boiling Youth
  • Rihwa - Haru Kaze
  • Simple Plan - I Can Wait Forever
  • Escape The Fate - Harder Than You Know
  • MCR - I Dont Love You, Disenchanted
  • All Time Low - Therapy
  • KSA - That Coalition

Random Picts
After the stage of Liga Smasa 2k14. Slime so awesome!
Crazier. Problem?
Selfie of the month.

Sweet teachers sweet students.

Dark sky when scout! Rain will come...

#np Coldplay - Yellow

My sweet garden <3

Tuban Beach.

Find the rainbow! | Singonoyo.
Sunrise at Sendang Biru.

Sunrise @Sendang Biru. #2

Welcome to the hidden paradise, Sempu.

Math, so boring.

Salam olahraga!

Again, selfie. Before atmosphere exam. 

SHS1 Bojonegoro. I

 Left side                                      |                               Right side.

Fighting, Atna!^^

Okay, that's all my first monthly journal (inspired by one of my fave blogger).

Well, welcome, May!

4 comments: