Thursday, July 31, 2014

Journal of 2014: July, The Halfaway


This is the halfaway. Here are what i did :)

Personal Life:

    • HOLYday:p 
    • Joined some gagas quiz but luck isn't on my side;(
    • Realized that I love photography so much. Huhu
    • Partime farmer!
    • Funnest 'buka bersama' with elementray school's friends. With slimers too in the same place.-. but different time. And the latest buber is with ma beloved familyyyyyy... 
    • Watched the final world cup. My ace was won. Congratulation, Germany '-'9
    • Passed the hardest SKI event; pondok ramadhan and nuzulul quran. 76% alhamdulillah.
    • Pray for Gaza o:)
    • Watched my best romantic movies, The Classic. I spent some tissue for it. Review here.
    • Happy eid mubarak!
    Movie I watched: 
    • You're All Surrounded
    • God's Gift 14 Days (This drama totally amazingggg)
    • 99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa
    • Aku Cinta Kamu
    • Hear Me
    • Love You You
    • The Grand Heist
    • Teacher's Diary (Oh I love this movie)
    • The Classic (Masterpieceee!)

    Books I read:
    • Antologi Rasa by Ika Natassa
    • Little Secret
    • Fly to The Sky by Nina Ardianti (Reread)
    Song I heard too much: 
    • John Mayer - Dreaming With The Broken Heart
    • LSG - Return
    • Wanting Qu - You Exist In My Song
    • Taeyang - Eyes
    Quotes of the Month:
    Maybe one day we'll meet again, when we're different people. Maybe then we'll be better for each other.

    Random Pict:



















    Selamat Idul Fitri :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment