Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Journal of 2014: Half a Years Gone, at June!

Source: here | Edited by me:)

Yuhuu..
Half a years gone, it's June!
I'm glad to make this journal, holiday inside!:))

Personal Life:
  • Passed an 'ehmm' exam. 
  • Second classmeeting. Spend whole time in our-very-very-cozy-library.
  • Went to Surabaya just with friends, lila and hensi. Just threes! 
  • First time at starbucks (well, it isn't something to be proud of-_-)
  • I've started love sunrise. So I call myself  'sunrise seeker', can't I?
  • Up-graded! :)) 
  • Decided to one or some project. Did, do, and doing it.
  • Being a drama hunter.
  • Holideee+(campaign) pilpres+ puasee at one time...
  • So, how's my holiday? Greatly hoam.
Movie I watched: 

  • Hormones The Series
  • Warm Bodies
  • Beyond The Memories
  • Marriage Blue
  • I'm a King
  • Castaway on the Moon
  • Some drama (ongoing)
  • And so on:D
Books I read:
  • Prelude
  • Montase
  • Autumn Once More
  • Negeri 5 Menara
  • Ayahku (Bukan) Pembohong
  • Hatimu: Cinta yang Selalu Meragu
Song I heard too much: 

  • Parachute - Kiss Me Slowly
  • Greyson - Home is in Your Eyes
  • Secondhand Serenade - Why
  • Linkin Park's
  • Sara Bareilles - Gravity
  • Tanner Patrick - Merry Go Round
  • Switchfoot - Dare You to Move
  • J. Sanchez - Dance With My Father
Random pict:

























Happy fasting!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment